Aluminum Louvres Glass Window
Model No: Aluminum Glass Lourves Window
Model: Palmair Lourves by Breezway
- Breezway Louvre windows products are designed to achieve the requirements of AS2047-1999 “Windows in Buildings”.
- The Louvre Galley Channel is to be manufactured from extruded aluminium alloy 6063-T5. The blade holding clips are to be UV stabilised polypropylene and activiated by extruded aluminium allow 6063 T5 pantograph operating bars. Handles are to be manufactured from acetal.
- The Blade holding clips and the operating mechanism shall be replaceable.
- Weatherstrips complete with coextruded seal shall be fitted to manufacturer’s specification with an approved sealant to head and sill of each louvre set.
- The louvre system shall comply to AS2047 (windows in buildings) tests for window performance. Glass shall be width of 102mm or 142mm, thickness is 6mm.
- The Palmair 152mm fixed clip louvre system does not meet water penetration requirements, the angle and positioning of the blade holders ensures sufficient cover from adverse weather conditions.
- The clips are manufactured from UV stabilised polypropylene. The clip colour is solid throughout. A patented weather fin provides additional performance.
- For long and maintenance free use the operating mechanism and over centre locking mechanisms are manufactured from non-corrosive materials, including all rivets and fasteners.
- The handle is made entirely from a UV stabilised acetal. This makes it not only corrosive, but ideal for commercial areas, as it will spring back to position, even when bent severely.