Reliance products is warranted for parts for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase, except for products which are used in a commercial application, which are warranted for a period of ninety (90) days or other stated terms. The warranty is subject to terms and conditions as follow:
SCOPE OF WARRANTY
1. By signing the invoice or delivery order, they represents that the goods deemed to have been delivered and accepted in good conditions and free from defects stated in clause 3 (i).
2. No shortage, faulty or damaged goods (scratches, breakage of fame, glass or any types of panel sheets*) claims will be recognized after 7 days of installation, or the goods shall be deemed to have been delivered in good conditions.
3. Reliance warrants that the goods are free from faulty workmanship and/ operating failure from accessories part only.
4. Reliance does not warrant any damages of aluminum frame, glass panel, panel sheet* arising from
i. Breakage and or scratches
ii. Normal tear and wear
iii. Purchase, Repair, removal, alteration, delivery and or installation from a person/ party not authorized by Reliance.
iv. Defects resulting from use of accessories that do not conform to Reliance Specification
v. Weather, acts of God
vi. Fault or failure arising from accident, misuse, wrong application or any manner of tempering and damaging to the goods by
5. The customer shall be responsible to Reliance for any extra costs (which term shall include actual costs and imputed costs for transportation, workmanship, product amendment, storage, handling or demurrage) incurred by Reliance as a result of failure of customer to take delivery and installation of the goods stipulated time or changes of installation site.
6. Any discrepancies, defects of goods must be notified within 7 days after installation, or the goods shall be deemed to have been delivered in good conditions. No shortage, faulty or damaged goods (scratches, breakage of frame or panel sheets*) claims will not be recognized after 7 days of delivery. “No checked” on the invoice/Delivery not is not acceptable in the event of subsequent claim.
7. All Thickness, measures and particulars provided in the Confirmation Order are subject to final confirmation and in the event of dispute; the delivery order shall prevail over any other documents including the confirmation order.
8. Reliance will not be responsible for additional charges of hanging, painting or other construction charges arising from the installation, alteration and or replacement of Reliance’s Product.
9. Reliance has the right to amend any of above terms and conditions without prior notice.
10. Original copy of bill must be presented for warranty repair.
11. Deposit paid is NON-REFUNDABLE at any circumstances unless stated here by authorized personnel.
12. Installation is on BEST EFFORT basis. Reliance Home will not be responsible for any additional and/or relevant construction costs inclusive of PAIP LEAKAGE during the installation.
13. Reliance Home Products are custom made. All materials are subject to “order to order” condition. Hence, our delivery of final product is at its “Best Effort Basis”, if a fixed date of delivery has not been adhered to the Customer is not allowed to claim for damages or to rescind the contract.
14. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, Installation of the Products Ordered is not part of this contract. Installation of the products ordered is the customer’s exclusive responsibility and Reliance Home Sdn Bhd will not be responsible for any damage done to the products ordered during, or as a consequence of, their installation or during or as a consequence of the customer taking delivery of the products ordered at the site of installation and attempting to install them.
15. Delivery must be taken within 90 days from the date of final confirmation of order or relevant confirmation document, which are signed by the client. Goods help beyond 90 days will be billed at MYR10.00 per day for everyday thereafter, to a maximum of 45 additional days. After which customer must take delivery of the goods regardless or any circumstances or the management shall reserve the right to cancel order and forfeit all the payments made to Reliance Home Sdn Bhd. Reliance Home Sdn Bhd will not be responsible for any defect/wear and tear caused from the storage of goods held beyond 90 days.
16. Due to unforeseen circumstances such as traffic and weather conditions, vehicle break down and any possible incidents, the delivery time is subject to changes and does not give the client right to seek for any compensation raised from the delay.
17. Any default, delay or defects in any of our delivery or item shall not be considered as a segregated default without giving the customer’s right to cancel the whole order.
18. Reliance Home Sdn Bhd will not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage whatsoever that may occur through misuse or alteration of any of its product.
19. Until full payment is received, the title of goods remains to Reliance Home Sdn Bhd and Reliance Home Sdn Bhd is allow to repossess them without giving prior notice.
20. In the event that we are required to bring legal action to demand/recover any amount owing by you, you agree to pay legal cost and other expenses on “solicitors and client basis”.
*Panel sheets herein represent tempered glass, laminated glass, acrylic, polystyrene, fibered glass, color board and other materials used in Reliance’s product.
21. Customer may not cancel or modify its order except upon terms accepted in writing by Reliance Home Sdn Bhd. In the event of such cancellation or modification, Customer shall compensate Reliance Home Sdn Bhd for all resultant costs and damages. Reliance Home Sdn Bhd may cancel all undelivered products without incurring any liability to Customer, if production becomes impracticable.
22. LIMITED LIABILITY:
PRIOR TO USING PRODUCTS, CUSTOMER SHALL DETERMINE THE SUITABILITY OF THE PRODUCT FOR THE INTENDED USE AND CUSTOMER SHALL ASSUME ALL RISK AND LIABILITY WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION THEREWITH. DEPOSIT PAID IS NOT REFUNDABLE IS WHATEVER CONDITION. IN NO EVENT SHALL RELIANCE HOME SDN BHD BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, COMPENSATORY, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND SPECIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFITS. RELIANCE HOME SDN BHD’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT AND THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE AND/OR ANY QUOTATION OR INVOICE ISSUED FROM RELIANCE HOME SDN BHD TO CUSTOMER SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE REMEDIES AS SET FORTH IN KOLBE’S EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTIES.
23. FORCE MAJEURE
Delay in delivery or non-delivery in whole or in part by Seller shall not be a breach of this sale if performance is made impracticable by the occurrence of anyone or more of the following contingencies, the non-occurrence of which is basic assumption on which the agreement is made: (a) Fires, Floods or other casualties; (b) Wars, Riots, Civil commotion, Embargoes, government regulations or martial law; (c) Seller’s inability to obtain necessary materials (finished or otherwise) from its usual sources of supply; (d) Shortage of cars or trucks or delays in transit; (e) Existing or future strikes or other labor troubles affecting production or shipment, whether involving employees of seller, or employees of others, and regardless of responsibility of fault on the part of the employer; and (f) other contingencies of manufacture of shipment, whether or not a class or kind mentioned herein and not reasonable within seller’s control.
This warranty constitutes the entire written warranty given by Reliance. No person, dealer or their agent or employees are authorized to extend or amend this warranty on the behalf of Reliance by written or verbal statement or advertisement or promotion, including any extended warranty program or plan that may offer by dealer or agent, unless approved in writing by Reliance.
Reliance disclaims any responsibility for use of the product, incidental or consequential damage to other products, goods or inconvenience caused.
To take advantage on this warranty, you need to present the original copy of Bill of Sale or Receipt.
No Refund and Returns Policy
All made-to-order products (i.e. those specified as having an extended lead time from our advertised norm) are non-returnable and non-refundable, as they have been manufactured specifically for your order.
All made to measure products are manufactured to normal manufacturing standards with a +/-1.5mm tolerance on widths and heights. Goods will be manufactured to agreed and signed for specifications, without exception.
Any costs incurred from changes made after acceptance in writing will be charged at full commercial rates. If a made-to-order product is found to be defective upon delivery, please report this to us and we can issue replacements orders.